CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Color blind but color savvy

As I looked deep into Dusty's eyes yesterday, I noticed they were bluish-greenish. They tend to change with the color of his shirts. He's a chameleon if I ever saw one.

Then I asked what color mine were.

"Hazel."

"Oh. Really?"

Wow, I just had no idea. So even though my blog title doesn't make a lick of sense anymore, at least it's legible. A shout out to my brother who emailed me saying that he would forever be blinded after looking at my blog. So he helped me with the html and we figured it out, so I hope it's better.

I'll be paying his optometry bill now, but that's beside the point.

1 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Oh yes, much easier to read. Thanks Jason....uh...hook me up!

And, I always thought your eyes were brown too! I guess I'll have to take a look for myself.

A

Related Posts with Thumbnails