CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Me, oh My, it's MEME time

Alrighty then. This is my first ever game of freeze tag in the blogging world. Oh, I kid. But I was tagged, with what those lovely folks call a Meme. I'm not entirely sure what in the world that actually is, but I was chosen! Me! Ohhhh, I'm soooo happy (honestly, you'd have had to watch Robin Hood Men in Tights to understand how I actually just said that phrase... out loud even).

Here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. (That would be right here, this is the beginning, and this is also the first rule apparently.)

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (Okay, well we'll see if I even know 5 people that blog....)

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Well goodness. 10 years ago, I was just a babe. Literally, I was what you call an athletic babe, if there ever was such a thing; and also a freshman in high school. I could often be found (gasp, dare I say it) making fun of cheerleaders (sorry Manda).

5 Things on my To Do List today:
1. Go to work. Boo.
2. Work out (didn't happen, my calf muscles are still sore from soccer 2 nights ago).
3. Repaint the bathroom (didn't happen, just didn't feel like it... I'm very motivated, can't you tell?)
4. Kiss my husband (oh, you betcha buns I did that one--more than once even!)
5. Pet Jericho (yup, 3 out of 5, and that ain't bad.)

Snacks I Enjoy:
Is there a limit to how many I can add?? In the interest of sparing your valuable time, here is a VERY short list: drip coffee with lots 'o creamer, kettle corn popcorn, brownies with ice cream, crackers and cheese, and chocolate chip cookie dough.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
If I were a billionaire, huh? Well, I'd be mortgage free, that's for sure. Then go to Thailand. Why Thailand?? Because they have nice beaches and little bungaloes that I would like to stay in. I would then move to Hawaii for a year and hone my surfing skills while toning my body. Then I'd buy another house and adopt 5 kids from foster care and 5 kids from Ghana. Oh, and I would find a cure for tears... because if I had dry eyes for even one full day of my life, that would be AMAZING!

3 of my Bad Habits:
I'd say I don't have any, but all you'd have to do is ask my husband (which, by the way, he is currently rolling lists off his tongue left and right as I just asked him... how sad.)
1. Apparently, leaving 50 bajillion water bottles around the house doesn't appeal to his sense of cleanliness.
2. Nor does coffee mugs... with coffee left in them.
3. And I'd have to say owning a cell phone but never using it because "I just don't like phones".

5 places I have lived:
1. An apartment with 2 friends
2. Another apartment by myself (because roomates, yeah, never again)
3. My parent's house (for 6 days until I couldn't take it anymore and had to move out)
4. Then another apartment (which was more like a hole in the wall and about the same size)
5. Our current house (which is a disaster).

5 Jobs I have had:
1. A Berry Picker (fun days in the hot sun all sticky and sweaty)
2. A chef at a local pizzeria (or, ya know, a peon at the local Little Caesars)
3. Receptionist/Legal Secretary
4. Litigation Legal Secretary
5. Professional Paintballer (just kidding, I never actually made any money but I'm keeping it on here because it makes me smile)

And that was it. You just learned some fascinating information about me. Count your blessings because I do not share that willingly in what I would like to refer to as my "real life".

And now who are the lucky culprits?
1. We are THAT Family (okay, okay, so I did see she was already tagged, but this is MY game now, okay? And since I laugh every time I read her blog, I couldn't not tag her.)
2. BigMama (Chances of her actually participating are slim to none as she may be thee most famous blogger I know, wow, I'm sweating in anticipation just hoping my new BFF blogging celebrity will play along with my weird little game.)
3. Tara (go for it, I'm counting on you! A whoo hoo!)
4. Dana (here's another thing you can commit to, but at least it's only a one-time deal!)
5. Shelly (come onnnnnn, blog with me fellow Bible studier!)

Well, I'm sending up a teeeeny prayer that maybe one of them will pull through for me! :)

2 comments:

We are THAT family said...

Okay. I did just do this one, but since I WOULD NEVER LET YOU DOWN-I'll add a few lies, I mean lines, to the one I did. I'm with you on the celebrity bloggers. I'm a nobody in the blogging world, so I ALWAYS participate!

your favorite barista said...

Wow, I feel like I've just been given a glimpse into your soul.

Related Posts with Thumbnails