CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Refund, da nuh nuh

Dusty just edited a cheerleading video for his cousin, so I, like, have a ton of cheers in my head, ohhhhhhh-kayyyyy? (clap, clap, clap, jump, pump arm in air)


After a mad rush to file our taxes yesterday (had to be postmarked 03/17) for Kamo Products, we sent them out today. Blah.  However, with all of the deductions for Kamo, it means that with our personal taxes we get a big ole whopping refund.  Suh-weet!

I mean, I called Dust right away and told him the big news. We were excited!  He even told me I could spend it all.  I really don't know how I will be able to find a place just to blow that money.  I really almost feel guilty.  Almost.

Ummmm, did I mention it's $35.  Yup, thirty-five whole dollars.

I'll be buying a bag o' lollipops.

4 comments:

yourfavoritebarista said...

wow, you are rollin' in the dough!!!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Yea!!! Fabulous..maybe you will have enough left over to buy a diet coke to go with your lollis!

Have a great day!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

With the price of gasoline, that won't even fill up your tank! It's still better than owing!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Related Posts with Thumbnails