CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Woo hoo!!!

Okay 2 noteworthy items on my agenda to forward on to my loyal blogger companions, all 2 of you.

First, the bathroom has now (finally) been painted! The outlets, light switches, and new light will be up by Wednesday. Things are a-movin' along quite nicely, if I do say so myself. I patted myself twice on the back for that and ate a whole pan of brownies. Well, not really, but that sounds REALLY good!

Second, Victizzle has finally begun her own blog. And since she is my favorite barista, I will give you her link ... uh, five times, okay six.

Good things all around the sphere of excitement that just spins round and round in my head all day long and never quits. This is why I get nothing done.

Welcome to my world.

2 comments:

yourfavoritebarista said...

Ok first way to go on finishing that bathroom!!!!! wooo, maybe I'll make you some brownies to celebrate ( don't count on it but the idea's there) and second I'm happy that me starting my own blog makes you happy and thanks for the announcement, but Victizzle????

BrownEyedGirl-- said...

Victizzle makes me smile. What more do I need to say?

Related Posts with Thumbnails