CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Holla atcha girl

For some odd reason, this phrase has been coming out of my mouth on a more-than-once-daily basis. Why?! I don't know. Just embracing my true roots... remember the nostrils and my utterly intense fascination with rap?

Word.

That was really my only reason for writing this post, I really wanted to inform you all, all 2 of you, that I have been using that phrase on all too frequent basis and if you hear that cool slang erupt from my untamed tongue while snapping my finger in the air, it's because Dust hasn't grown too old of my latest 2-week craze. So it's still going.

6 comments:

Dana Lohrer said...

Becca, you are too funny! Oh, by the way I tried your white chocolate mocha last night from Starbucks! Delicious! That is my new favorite! I am going to add your sis's blog to those that I read! She gives me some good laughs as well! Love you guys! I hope you all are doing well! Holla atcha girl!LOL!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Back atcha girl!!!! LOL!!
Have a fabulous weekend!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

WORD.

:)

yourfavoritebarista said...

you're a dork:) I love it, it brings me so much joy!!

Conor said...

I;ve heard that the new popular phrase is "Dinka Flika." All the hard core guys are using it these days.

We are THAT Family said...

Word. Don't think I've ever used it in that context. I'll spring it on the hubby tonight. And then I'll rap after dinner :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails