CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My sentimental sweetheart

Dust is truly the love of my life. He is the perfect completion of me. Where I am weak, he is strong; what I lack, he makes up for in abundance. God KNEW what He was doing when He matched us together. (Obviously, being omniscient kinda helps out a wee bit in that area.)

This weekend we had a choice between 2 rooms. One had a king bed and the other had a queen bed with posts. No worries, this won't go into detail. Dust asked which one I wanted and I didn't care. But he inched me toward the one that was the same as our first night together. It was sweet that he thought like that, especially because I don't.

Then today, he brought me flowers at work. A BEAUTIFUL bouquet with flowers I've never seen, which doesn't take much since my thumb is as far from green as the color wheel allows. (I killed a cactus, okay?!) He asked if I liked the colors, white and coralish. I said "Yeah, I love 'em!" Good, cause they're the colors of our wedding.

Awwww, that's so true. Awwww, I hadn't even remembered that. Which one should I cry over? I just don't know.

3 comments:

yourfavoritebarista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yourfavoritebarista said...

just when you're about to give up on him after the whole nose and earwax thing, he does this:)

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Happy Anni you lovebirds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails