CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Truly Amazing

Well, Dust and I went to our first ultrasound appointment today... and I must say that I only teared up ohhhhh 4-6 times. The first time was the fact that we were even in the room for the sole reason to see our 9 week old baby; second was because I saw our little pumpkin; around the fourth or so was watching the heartbeat; and then the rest were just my emotions runneth-ing over.

I can't believe in only a few short months we'll have a little one around to dote on outside the womb! :)

If you don't know me well enough, you don't know that I have a humongous place in my heart for adoptions. This morning I was told some touching stories about local families who had just adopted so that along with my emotionally charged appointment just sent me over the edge the entire day. I can't even count how many times I teared up at work.

Good thing no one came in today to hand-deliver their resume, or they'd have turned away at the sight of the receptionist with tears in her eyes and a tissue in her hand; we'd never be able to hire anyone!

6 comments:

Dana Lohrer said...

Isn't the heartbeat just amazing! So incredible! That definitely never got old! Every time they would find the heartbeat I would be overjoyed to hear the beating sound! So happy for you all!

The Blaske Bunch said...

YEAH and YEAH! The Blaske Bunch CELEBRATES with you! Baby...oh boy is this going to be delightful! Congratulations! Thanks for the blog update....we will be faithful followers.

shellbell said...

Wow - what an amazing experience. I'm so glad you were both able to go together and see your little munchkin miracle together. :)
Will continue to pray that all goes well throughout the pregnancy and that Baby M will be healthy and will grow up to love Jesus and serve him with his/her life!

Conor said...

Only a few more months and the little girl will be running your life even more than she is now.

Megan said...

I'm so happy for you :) It is a truely amazing experience. No one can ever prepare you for the overwhelming love you will feel for that baby the moment you meet him or her.

Nyssa said...

Congratulations - pregnancy is a wonderful miracle we are blessed with. And being a mom is so precious. I have an eight year old boy and can't believe where time has gone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails