CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Insurance Blunders

The ads on tv have sure got me thinking lately (scary thought, I know). BUT, with all of the insurance commercials out there, I've come up with my strategy for budgeting this next year.

We currently have insurance through State Farm (whom I like quite well by the way). However, those Geico commercials have nearly convinced me that I could have a wad of moolah with eyeballs on it and a good beat going if I switch to them. I'm going to guestimate it's about 3 hundy in that stack of bills. So already, I have 300 in my wallet in savings from insurance.


And THEN, I'll switch over to Allstate, because they promise an average savings of, and I quote, $473 a year when switching from Geico to Allstate. Uh-huh!

So basically they're gonna pay me to carry my insurance. Suh-weet!

That will do wonders for our budget... can you say hello to my new shopping spree?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails