CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a Cleaning Day...


It is definitely time to spring clean my house. YES, I realize it's October. So what am I doing? Blogging. Ahhhh, sweet relief!

My kids are pretending to nap right now so it's the perfect time to get the dishes put away, start the laundry, mop the floors, clean the bathroom, and feed the dog. But oh how difficult it is to get motivated to do all that. I do have a friend coming over this afternoon and you would *think* that would be enough to get me going for the day. But no. Not a chance.

And here's a warning for all crafters out there of what never to do. NEVER tell your husband, "Okay sweetie, I'm not going to start any more crafts until I clean the house and organize our office." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I cannot believe I said that to him. And again, you would think that would be motivation enough, but again, a flat out no.

But thank goodness I said I wouldn't START any new projects, so at least I can occupy my cleaning time with crafts that I still haven't finished. Phew!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Ahhh, I feel your pain! I'm sitting here looking around at the dishes that need to be done, the shoes and toys that need to be put away....thigns to spraypaint, burp rags to be sewn! Yes...motivation is what is lacking in this household too. Glad to see you blogging again! Do you think you could treat me to some more photos of the kiddos...fb or blog...I don't mind! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails