CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh Baby Girl!!!

Our whole family was at home together last week just enjoying our night. Grapenut was content in her little buzzie chair UNTIL she just started to wail. We both stopped what we were doing to go pick up our little one, and my oh my.


These are the times when you want to gag as you tear their clothes off in the shower, while ALSO being careful not to get any on their face and as little as possible on your own hands. Oh how nasty for her! And here she is giggling cause it's funny to see Mommy move that fast.
Thank goodness I know how to get those stains out!

3 comments:

About me said...

WOW!! Quite the load! She was probably giggling because she was like "AHHHHH....now that I've gotten rid of that!" hahahha

Megan said...

Oh dear! Something about those Bode genes, I think! Goodness gracious I can't remember a diaper that bad!

Jagers said...

Classic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails