CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Advertisers Beware

Okay, so I've become quite the analytical commercial watcher lately. Mainly because with the shows I watch, it seems as though I'm missing the mark a bit on their target audience. Denture paste, depends, and bifocals aren't exactly of any particular interest to me. But it's comforting to know that's who they think is watching the show... an 80 year old woman. Watch out world, here I come!

So on that note, here's to commercials that I love. (to mock.)




Is it wrong that our town has all 3 of the best things they listed?! We host the county fair, a couple parades, and our windmills inspire tourists to stop here. Wow, what a town?!

Too bad I've never heard of the band, care to hear them, or care about soaps. Whoopee, I'm SO not entering that contest (even though I know we have it in the bag).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
In first steps it's very good if somebody supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

MamaMimi said...

Missing your blogs...FYI! =)

Kim Smith said...

Hi Browneyed Girl! I surfed in and found your blog. It is a fun one and one I think others will like. I am not a spammer ! I am a writer of fiction and I do a Traveler Thursday blog each week. I found your blog and am spotlighting it tomorrow on my blog at http://www.writingspace.blogspot.com I hope you find a moment to come by and say hi!
best, Kim Smith

Related Posts with Thumbnails