CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Advertising Failure

In my everlasting quest to find the BEST deal on clothes for my kiddos, I usually shop end-of-year closeouts to buy the next years' sizes (a usually well-meaning guess that sometimes is comPLETEly off, but hey, I justify that because I just bought 13 items of clothes for what most people pay for 1).  And yes, my bin of "Too Big" clothes for each of my kids keeps getting overstuffed, and not to mention the fact that my storage space is taking quite a hit.  But I AM saving money in the long run.

But, okay, well on the one hand, these are blue, but C'MON Target... really!?  Ruffle butt on a boy?  I'm thinking no.



Although, I still can't get past the whole boys-with-leggings trend.

And strong as my aversion is to putting boys in girly clothes, I have been known to put a boyish pajama or two on Grapenut. (Sometimes they're the only ones that fit, okay?)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails